|Select Canvas Width:
|Select Canvas Height:
|Select Canvas Depth:
(stretcher bar thickness)
or pay as low as $/mo with financing option
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Loading... Please Wait...
When will I receive my order?
Production for small size items takes 4 to 7 business days. Shipping and transit take another 5 to 7 business days. If you place the order today, Jan 21st, you should receive it around Feb 15th.
Production for large size items (60 inch or larger) takes 5 to 10 business days. Freight shipping and transit for these large items take about 10 to 18 business days.
If you have a tight deadline to meet or buying 5 or more items, please contact us for lead time and expediting options.
Can you expedite my order?
Depending on our production schedule, we can expedite an order for an additional fee. The fee is calculated based on the additional resources and shipping fee required to build and expedite your order.
Is there a tracking number for my package?
Yes, when your order is shipped, we will send you an email with the tracking number to track the status of your package.
What is the price and shipping fee for a canvas size .....?
For pricing, please go to the product ordering page and select the size or frame you need. Prices will change base on the size and/or frame you selected. Currently, there is a free shipping promotion so the price you see is the final price with shipping and delivery.
What is the texture and weight of the canvas?
We use the medium texture, heavy duty, professional grade canvas made from 100% cotton canvas and doubled primed with acid-free acrylic gesso. Canvas weight is 11.5 oz.
Will the final dimension be exactly as specified in the order?
We can come close, between 0.25 inch to 0.5 inch of accuracy, but NOT the EXACT dimension. If you need the item to fit into a particular space, please measure 0.5 inch to 1 inch smaller to avoid fitting issue. We will not be issuing credits/refund/return when an item is within 0.25 inch to 0.5 inch of accuracy.
Can I use your canvas for oil painting or acrylic painting?
Our canvases can be used for both oil painting and acrylic painting as well as pastels and watercolor.
How thick is the frame on the canvas? or what is the depth of the canvas?
We have many sizes to choose from in the stretcher bar selection. When you selecting the stretcher bar size, that is the thickness/depth of the canvas you are getting.
Do the canvases and frames come with hanging wire?
All small size canvases and frames come with metal hanging wire attached to the back. For larger canvases or frames (42x42 or 60x32 or larger) we will pre-installed D-Ring hanging hardwares since hanging wires are not ideal for larger canvases or frames in term of leveling and stability on the wall.
Can I pick up my canvas order from your location if I live in Texas or nearby?
At this time, we do not have dedicated staff to support pick-up orders or walk-in customers. All of our orders have to be placed on the website and get shipped out.
What is your payment method?
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. We also have financing option available. See next question below.
How do I apply for financing service for a purchase?
Buy now and pay later in monthly installments. This option is available for any purchase total of $99 or more. We partnered with Paypal Credit to offer this service for our products. You can go here to get pre-approved and then contact us to place the order with our customer service team using your approved credit.
What is your return and exchange policy?
* Shipment Damages: Please inspect the product immediately upon delivery. In the event that damages occurred in transit YOU MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 2 DAYS OF DELIVERY. If you or your client will be out of town or going on a vacation, let us know within 12 hours of the order confirmation and we can hold the order until you are back in town. We cannot file a damage claim or issue a replacement if you notify us after the 2 day period has expired (no exceptions). We also need photos of the damaged item, box, and packing material as proof to file a claim.
* Return/Exchange/Refund: All return/exchange/refund must be pre-approved before shipping any item back to us. Returned item(s) need to be repacked in its original packaging including interior packing. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. If you received upgraded service delivery or free shipping special, the actual cost of shipping will be deducted. Upon return, all item(s) will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s). Orders eligible for refund will be refunded in the original form of tender. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-877-978-1109 with any return/exchange/refund questions.
Free Shipping special ends Fri, Jan 21st at 11:59 PM
9 x 41 Stretched Canvas
- Large tall canvas
- 9in. wide x 41in. high
- 100% cotton canvas from Fredrix (11.5 oz.)
- Hand stretched, gallery wrap, back stapled
- Gesso primed, hanging wire included
- Made in USA
- Tags: canvas direct, stretched canvas vs canvas panels, blank white canvas to paint on, stretched canvas shop
- Options: custom sized canvas & custom sized stretcher bar available. Select your options before adding to cart.
Size & Thickness
9 x 41 Canvas. Get the exact size you need for a custom stretched canvas. CanvasLot is one of a very few companies that can build and ship custom sized and X-Large canvases nation wide. It has never been easier to buy odd size and select from many different stretcher bar depth (thickness) you need and have it delivered right to your door step.
Buy From The Source
Every artist canvas and frame that we sell is done in house from sizing and assembling to stretching and packaging, even the box that we used to ship the canvas is designed and made by CanvasLot. We are the manufacture and retailer for all of CanvasLot products. Buying directly from the source allows you to have true quality at the best price.
All of our blank canvases are gallery wrapped & hand-stretched to perfection. The canvas material we use is the same type of heavy duty canvas that professional artists use: the 11.5 oz premium grade double primed cotton canvas. These canvases can be used for both oil painting and acrylic painting as well as pastels and watercolor.
Our canvases are back-stapled only for a classic gallery look, even though this process takes more canvas and more time than the canvases that are stapled to the sides that you often see. We takes great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products and will always avoid shortcuts that will sacrifice the quality.
Stretched Canvas - Primed and Ready
CanvasLot canvases are made from 100% cotton canvas and doubled primed with acid-free acrylic gesso ready to be painted on. How the paint reacts to the artist canvas surface is what really matters. The canvas also comes with metal hanging wire, ready to hang when your masterpiece is completed. * Note: unless specifically requested, oversized canvases will come with metal D-ring hanging clips only, WITHOUT the hanging wire, since it is not ideal to hang an oversized canvas on a wire.