- Select A Different Frame
- Canvas Frame Detail
- How It Works
- F.A.Q. (shipping, return...)
- About Us
- Contact Us
Canvas Frame MAL-0412
Frame rabbet: 1/2 (in.) deep. Frame width: 3" 1/2 (in.) The moulding has a wedge shape with a straight back. The finish is a deep wire brush black with a silver outside trim.
- Custom made open back picture frames
- Great for common area, foyer, gym, home office, sitting room, hall, closet, wine cellar wall decor
- High quality fine art frames
- Made in Houston, TX
- Tag: open front frames, painting canvas frames, how to frame canvas art, painting frames, print and frame
Custom Sized Canvas Frames
Add a beautiful frame to your canvas for the final touch. We have a large collection of high quality contemporary and traditional frames for your canvas. The frame will be custom built based on your canvas size. Buy the frame together with your canvas today and save on shipping.
* Note: Select the width and height of your canvas artwork, NOT the outside dimension of the frame. The final frame size changes based on how wide is the frame you select. An optional stretched canvas (5/8" deep) is also available. Buy both and save on shipping. If your canvas artwork is thicker than 5/8 inch, please contact us to make sure the frame will fit.
See How It Works Below:
1. Buy the canvas + frame (canvas is optional)
2. Remove the canvas from the frame
3. Paint your masterpiece
4. Place your artwork back into the frame